As a leading research and development company within the communications sector, it is important for us to stay ahead of the curve and provide a first class service to our customers. This role is within the operations team of the business, which is the engine driving new and existing business based out of the RPM Customer Support Centre in Norwich.
- Project management
- Liaising with new and existing customers
- Corresponding with all departments to ensure new product setup is managed smoothly
- Administrative work with multiple CRMs and databases
- Provide a weekly road-map and update to senior management on progress
- Receiving inbound calls and raising support tickets for the technical team
- Making outbound calls regarding new or additional orders
- Assist with updating of different platforms
- Arranging and managing logistics of new installations
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Understand the necessity to learn about a broad range of products and services, as well as the market sector
- Ability to work under pressure of timeframes and mutlitask whilst being agile
- Self motivated, proactive and with a ‘can-do’ positive attitude
- Adept with the use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
This is a new role within RPM offering a career spanning many areas of the business, responsible for project management on both a small and large scale.